Some observations on the Reverend Mr. Whitefield, and his opposers. [electronic resource] : Printed for the benefit of the orphan-house in Georgia.
- Boston: : Printed for D. Henchman in Cornhill., 1740.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4602.
1 online resource (15,  pages)
- Whitefield, George, 1714-1770.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 4602).
- Cited in:
- Evans 4602
- Bethesda Orphan House (Savannah, Ga.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|