An act to impower certain commissioners therein mentioned, to keep clean, and in good order and repair, the streets of Charles-Town: and for establishing other regulations in the said town [electronic resource].
- South-Carolina: Charles-Town, : Printed by Peter Timothy, printer to the Honourable Commons-House of Assembly,, 1764.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9843.
1 online resource (4+ pages)
- Streets -- South Carolina -- Charleston -- Maintenance and repair.
Street cleaning -- Law and legislation -- South Carolina -- Charleston.
Street cleaning -- South Carolina -- Charleston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States South Carolina Charleston.
- The only known copy, held by the New York Public Library, lacks all after pages 4.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 9843).
- Cited in:
- Evans 9843
Gould and Morgan. South Carolina, 217
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|