Acts passed by the General Assembly of South-Carolina, [electronic resource] : at a sessions begun to be holden at Charles-Town, on Thursday the fourteenth day of November, in the twenty-fifth year of the reign of our sovereign Lord George the Second, by the grace of God, of Great Britain, France and Ireland King, Defender of the Faith, &c. and in the year of our Lord 1751. And from thence continued by divers adjournments to the 16th day of May, 1752.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1752 May)
- South-Carolina. Charles-Town, : Printed by Peter Timothy,, 1753.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40673.
1 online resource (, 36,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States South Carolina Charleston.
- Half-title: Acts passed by the General Assembly of South-Carolina, on the 7th and 16th days of May, 1752.
Title vignette: royal arms.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 40673).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B1631
Shipton and Mooney 40673
Gould and Morgan. South Carolina, 141
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|