The South-Carolina and Georgia almanack, for the year of our Lord 1778 ... [electronic resource] / By John Tobler, Esq. ...
- Charlestown [S.C.]: : Printed and sold by Robert Wells and Son, at the Great Stationary and Book Store., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15615.
1 online resource ( pages) : illustrations
- Booksellers and bookselling -- South Carolina -- Charleston.
- Almanacs -- South Carolina -- 1778.
Booksellers' advertisements -- South Carolina -- Charleston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States South Carolina Charleston.
- Although the Tobler almanacs issued after his death in 1765 have been attributed to his son John, the publisher's preface to the South-Carolina and Georgia almanack for 1764 (Savannah) states that Tobler's calculations had then been completed for publication up to 1800. The later almanacs contain no indication that Tobler junior is the author.
Advertised in the South-Carolina and American gazette, Oct. 30, 1777.
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Page  contains a list of books and other wares for sale at the printers' bookstore.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 15615).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15615
Gould and Morgan. South Carolina, 515
Drake, M. Almanacs, 13121
- Tobler, John, 1696-1765.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|