The South Carolina & Georgia almanack, for the year of the Christian aera 1766.: Fitted for the latitude 33. north, which makes it serviceable to both Carolinas, Georgia Floridas and Louisiana. ... [electronic resource] / By the late John Tobler, Esq; ...
- Charlestown [S.C.]: : Printed and sold by Robert Wells, at his shop opposite to the vendue-house., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10188.
1 online resource ( pages) : illustrations ; 16 cm. (8vo)
- Almanacs -- South Carolina -- 1766.
- Place of Publication:
- United States South Carolina Charleston.
- Though the Tobler almanacs issued after his death in 1765 have been attributed to his son John, the publisher's preface to the South-Carolina and Georgia almanack for 1764 (Savannah) states that Tobler's calculations had been completed for publication up to 1800. The later almanacs contain no indication that Tobler Junior is the author.
Evans, who saw no copy, lists Robert Wells and David Bruce as printers.
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 10188).
- Cited in:
- Evans 10188
Gould and Morgan. South Carolina, 231
Drake, M. Almanacs, 13093
- Tobler, John, 1696-1765.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|