The North-American's almanack, being, the gentlemens and ladies diary for the year of Christian aera, 1772. [electronic resource] : ... Calculated for the meridian of Boston, in New-England, lat. 42$ 25' north. ... / By Samuel Stearns, a student of the mathematicks.
- Boston: : Printed and sold by R. Draper, T. and J. Fleet and Edes and Gill., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12235.
1 online resource ( pages)
- Almanacs -- Massachusetts -- 1772.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Advertised in the Boston gazette, Sept. 21, 1771.
Title vignette (Reilly 1838) cut by Paul Revere. Cf. Brigham, C.S. Paul Revere's engravings.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 12235).
- Cited in:
- Evans 12235
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3216
- Revere, Paul, 1735-1818, engraver.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|