A sermon preached before the General Assembly of the colony of Connecticut, in New England, at Hartford, on Thursday, the tenth day of May, 1716. [electronic resource] : Being their anniversary election day. / By Anthony Stoddard, A.M. Pastor of the church in Woodbury. ; Publish'd by order of authority. ; [One line from John]
- Other Title:
- Sermon preached before the General Assembly of the colony of Connecticut ...
- New-London [Conn]: : Printed and sold by Timothy Green, printer to His Honour the governour and Council., 1716.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1856.
1 online resource (, 28,  pages)
- Election sermons -- Connecticut -- 1716.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Connecticut -- New London.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New London.
- Bookseller's advertisement, pages .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 1856).
- Cited in:
- Evans 1856
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1429
Johnson, H.A. New London, 69
- Connecticut. General Assembly.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|