A Table, shewing how provisions ought to be sold when the dollars pass for six shillings a-piece, as they must do, according to the act of the General Court [electronic resource].
- Boston: : Printed and sold by Thomas Fleet, at the Heart and Crown in Cornhill, price three half pence, lawful money., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40571.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Prices -- Massachusetts.
Money -- Massachusetts -- Tables.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Date of publication supplied by Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 40571).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B1515
Shipton and Mooney 40571
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 911
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|