The happiness of rewarding the enemies of our religion and liberty, [electronic resource] : represented, in a sermon preached in Philadelphia, Feb. 17, 1756, to Captain Vanderspiegel's independent company of volunteers, at the request of their officers. / By Gilbert Tennent, A.M. and Minister of the Gospel of Christ. ; [Two lines of quotation in Latin]
- The second edition, published at the desire of others.
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by James Chattin, at the newest-printing-office, on the south side of the Jersey Market., 1756. (Price 10d.)
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7799.
1 online resource (32 pages)
- United States -- History -- French and Indian War, 1755-1763.
- Sermons -- 1756.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 7799).
- Cited in:
- Evans 7799
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1503
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|