The necessity of thankfulness for wonders of divine mercies. [electronic resource] : A sermon preached at Philadelphia April 15th 1744. On occasion of the important and glorious victory obtain'd by the British arms in the Mediterranean, under the conduct of Admiral Matthews, over the united fleets of France and Spain, and likewise the frustrating a detestable attemt [sic] to invade. England, by a popish pretender. / By Gilbert Tennent, A.M. ; Published at the desire of the hearers. ; [One line from Isaiah]
- Philadelphia: : Printed by William Bradford, at the Sign of the Bible in Second-Street., 1744.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5499.
1 online resource (16 pages)
- Mathews, Thomas, 1676-1751.
Toulon, Battle of, 1744.
Austrian Succession, War of, 1740-1748.
Great Britain -- History -- George II, 1727-1760.
- Sermons -- 1744.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 5499).
- Cited in:
- Evans 5499
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 903
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|