By His Excellency a proclamation, [electronic resource] : commanding the setting at liberty His Majesty's subjects lately taken and detained by Indians; and all Indians actually concerned in the murder of any to surrender themselves. ... Given at the Council-chamber in Boston the twentieth day of October ... 1688.
- Printed at Boston in New-England : by Richard Pierce., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39246.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : coat of arms.
- Indians of North America -- Maine.
Indians of North America -- Wars -- 1600-1750.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Signed: By His Excellency's command. E. Andros. Andros was president of the Territory and Dominion of New England from 1686 to 1689.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 39246).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B87
Shipton and Mooney 39246
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 120
- Andros, Edmund, Sir, 1637-1714.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|