A True and genuine account of the result of the council of fourteen churches met at Watertown, May 1. 1722. [electronic resource] : Together with what the Reverend Doctor Cotton Mather sent by way of apology to Ireland, for their proceedings there. And also, a reasonable and modest defence to the result of said council come from Ireland. : [Five lines of quotations]
- Boston: : Printed by Tho. Fleet in Pudding-Lane, near the town-house, where all sorts of printing may be had well done and cheap. Also merchants, shop-keepers or country chapman may be supplied with most sorts of common and saleable books, and blanks of all sorts, by wholesale at the very lowest prices., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2492.
1 online resource (, 28 pages)
- Sturgeon, Robert.
New England -- Church history.
Watertown (Mass.) -- Church history.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Concerning the dismissal of Robert Sturgeon, Minister at Watertown, by the council of fourteen churches.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 2492).
- Cited in:
- Evans 2492
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|