A True copy of a genuine letter, sent to the Archbishop of Canterbury, by eighteen Presbyterian ministers, in America: [electronic resource] : with some remarks thereon; in another letter to the congregations of the said ministers. By an old covenanting, and true Presbyterian layman. : [Four lines of Scripture texts]
- New-York: : Printed in the year of our Lord, M,DCC,LXI. And sold by Andrew Steuart, in Philadelphia., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9027.
1 online resource (16 pages)
- McClenachan, William, b. 1714.
Synod of New York and Philadelphia (1758-1788).
Church of England -- Controversial literature.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- The first letter is dated Philadelphia, May 24, 1760, and signed by John Rodgers and seventeen others.
The second letter is signed: This, in the utmost love for your souls, from your affectionate brother, a true Presbyterian layman.
Thomas Secker was Archbishop of Canterbury, 1758-1768.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 9027).
- Cited in:
- Evans 9027
- Secker, Thomas, 1693-1768.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|