The two following sermons, one on the Gospel condition of salvation; and the other, on the nature and necessity of the Father's drawing such as come unto Christ, were preached to the First Congregational Church and Society in Newbury-Port, April 9. 1769. [electronic resource] : And are now published at the desire of many of the hearers, to whom they are inscribed. / By John Tucker, A.M. Pastor of the First Church in Newbury.
- Other Title:
- Two following sermons, one on the Gospel condition of salvation ...
- Boston, New-England: : Printed by T. and J. Fleet, for Bulkeley Emerson in Newbury-Port,, 1769.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11506.
1 online resource (31,  pages)
- Sermons -- 1769.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
- Half-title: Mr. Tucker's two sermons on the Gospel condition of salvation, and the nature and necessity of the Father's drawing such as come unto Christ.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 11506).
- Cited in:
- Evans 11506
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|