An almanack for the year of our Lord, MDCXCIX. [electronic resource] : ... Calculated for and fitted to the meridian of Boston in New-England, where the North Pole is elevated 42. gr. 30. min. But may indifferently serve any part of New-England. / By John Tulley. ; Licensed by authority.
- Boston, N.E. : Printed by Bartholomew Green, and John Allen. Sold at the printing-house at the south end of the town., 1699 [id est, 1698?].
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 897.
1 online resource ( pages)
- Almanacs -- Massachusetts -- 1699.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- At head of title: Tulley, 1699.
With a prospectus for two books to be sold by Samuel Phillips, pages .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 897).
- Cited in:
- Evans 897
Wing (2nd edition) A2595
Drake, M. Almanacs, 2903
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|