The terms of Christianity briefly considered; and the reasonableness of them illustrated. [electronic resource] : In two discourses, preached at Dedham, 2d Parish, Feb. 8th & 15th, 1756. / By Andrew Tyler, M.A. Pastor of a church in Dedham. ; Published at the desire of the hearers. ; [Two lines from Matthew]
- Boston: N.E. : Printed and sold by Edes and Gill, at their printing-office, next to the prison, in Queen-Street,, M,DCC,LVI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7807.
1 online resource (34 pages)
- Sermons -- 1756.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: Mr. Tyler's two discourses on Luke XIV. 26th.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 7807).
- Cited in:
- Evans 7807
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|