To the Honorable General Assembly of the colony of Connecticut, to be holden at Hartford in May 1776. [electronic resource] : The memorial and petition of a numberous body of the inhabitants of said colony, known by the name of the United Company.
- [Norwich, Conn.? : publisher not identified, 1776]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43183.
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Connecticut -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Norwich.
- Caption title.
Place of publication suggested by Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 43183).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B4389
Shipton and Mooney 43183
- Connecticut. General Assembly.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|