Treasury-Office, January 12, 1779. [electronic resource] : Sir, In pursuance of the directions of Congress, the Board of Treasury have prepared instructions, which by their order I inclose you, for conducting the business of exchanging the emissions of May 20, 1777, and April 11, 1778.
- [Philadelphia : Printed by John Dunlap, 1779]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16640.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Finance -- United States.
Paper money -- United States.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Economic aspects.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- The New York Public Library copy is addressed to the commissioner of the Continental loan-office in the state of Maryland and signed in manuscript: I am, Sir, your most humble servant John Gibson Esq.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 16640).
- Cited in:
- Evans 16640
- Gibson, John, 1729-1782.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|