Journals of Congress, from Monday, July 26th, to Saturday, July 31st, 1779, inclusive [electronic resource].
- Philadelphia: : Printed by David C. Claypoole, printer to the Honorable the Congress., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16604.
- Government document
1 online resource (16 pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 16604).
- Cited in:
- Evans 16604
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|