In Congress, August 28, 1776. [electronic resource] : Resolved, that there be an inspector or inspectors sufficiently qualified to judge the goodness of gun-powder, who shall examine every cask of gun-powder manufactured ...
- [Philadelphia : Printed by John Dunlap, 1776]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15166.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Supplies.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed: By order of Congress, John Hancock, president.
Ascribed to the press of John Dunlap by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 15166).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15166
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|