Rules and articles for the better government of the troops raised, or to be raised, and kept in pay, by and at the expence of the United States of America [electronic resource].
- Philadelphia: : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1782.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17776.
- Government document
1 online resource (39,  pages)
- United States. Continental Army -- Regulations.
Military law -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Resolve of the Continental Congress passed September 20, 1776.
"In Congress, August 21, 1776. Resolved, that the following resolution be printed at the end of the Rules and articles of war, viz. ..."--p. 39.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 17776).
- Cited in:
- Evans 17776
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 4244
- United States. Continental Congress. In Congress, August 21, 1776. Resolved ...
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|