In Congress, October 4, 1777. [electronic resource] : Congress resumed the consideration of the report of the committee to whom the letters laid before Congress by the Board of War ... on the subject of the commissary general's department ...
- Poughkeepsie [N.Y.]: : Printed by John Holt, printer to the state of New-York., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43399.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- United States. Continental Army -- Job descriptions.
United States. Continental Army -- Commissariat.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Supplies.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Poughkeepsie.
- Followed by an additional resolve concerning the authority of the commissaries general of purchases and issues, dated: October 6, 1777.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 43399).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B4628
Shipton and Mooney 43399
- United States. Continental Congress. October 6, 1777. Resolved, that the commissaries general ...
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|