In Congress, April 14th, 1778. [electronic resource] : Resolved, that the commissary general of purchases have full power to appoint and remove every officer in his department. ...
- [Philadelphia : publisher not identified, 1778]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43574.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- United States. Continental Army. Commissary General's Dept.
United States. Continental Army -- Commissariat.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed: Extract from the minutes. Charles Thomson, secretary.
Followed by a resolution of the Continental Congress dated Apr. 16, 1778, concerning the commissary general of purchases.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 43574).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B4819
Shipton and Mooney 43574
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|