To the inhabitants of the United States of America [electronic resource].
- Providence: : Printed by John Carter., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19442.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Economic aspects.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Providence.
- Concerning the economic impact of the war and the necessity for greater sums to be paid by the states to the Continental treasury.
Written by John Dickinson.
At end: Done in Congress, by unanimous consent, this 26th day of May, 1779. John Jay, president.
Followed by the resolve of the Rhode Island General Assembly, June session, 1779, that the address be printed and communicated throughout the state.
Imprint from colophon.
Text in two columns.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 19442).
- Cited in:
- Evans 19442
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 804
- Dickinson, John, 1732-1808.
- Rhode Island. General Assembly. State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations. In General Assembly, June session, 1779. ...
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|