Your committee, to whom it was referred to consider and report on the currency and finances of these United States, beg leave to report ... [electronic resource]
- [Philadelphia : publisher not identified, 1778]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16129.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Economic aspects.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Imprint supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 16129).
- Cited in:
- Evans 16129
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|