To the public. [electronic resource] : The commissioners appointed by Congress to examine and liquidate the public accounts, for the northern district, give this public notice ...
- [Albany : publisher not identified, 1776]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43175.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Finance, Public -- United States -- History -- To 1789.
Debts, Public -- United States.
United States -- Claims.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- Directing those persons with unsettled claims against the United States to enter their claims before Oct. 31, 1776.
Signed: James Milligan, John Carter, John Welles. Commissioners. Albany, September 30, 1776.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 43175).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B4381
Shipton and Mooney 43175
- Milligan, James.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|