A Vindication of the ministers of Boston, from the abuses & scandals, lately cast upon them, in diverse printed papers. [electronic resource] / By some of their people. ; [Two lines from Matthew]
- Boston in New-England: : Printed by B. Green, for Samuel Gerrish, at his shop near the Brick Meeting House in Corn-Hill., 1722.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2396.
1 online resource (, 14 pages)
- Smallpox -- Vaccination.
Clergy -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- In defence of those ministers advocating the practice of inoculation for smallpox.
"The compiler of the work is not known, but [Cotton] Mather's contributions have been definitely proved."--Holmes.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 2396).
- Cited in:
- Evans 2396
Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 430
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 1980
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|