Anno regni Georgii II, regis Angliae, Scotiae, Franciae, & Hiberniae, vicessimo quinto. [electronic resource] : At a General Assembly, begun and held at the college, in Williamsburg, on Thursday the twenty seventh day of February, in the twenty fifth year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George II. By the grace of God, of Great-Britain, France, and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, &c. And in the year of our Lord, 1752.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1752 Feb.)
- [Williamsburg, Va. : Printed by William Hunter, 1752]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6942.
1 online resource (47,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Williamsburg.
- Acts passed from Feb.-Apr., 1752.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 6942).
- Cited in:
- Evans 6942
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|