The journal of the House of Burgesses. [electronic resource] : At a General Assembly, summoned to be held at the capitol, in the city of Williamsburg, on Thursday the sixth day of May, in the fifteenth year of the reign of our soverign Lord George II. by the grace of God, of Great-Britain, France, and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, &c. And from thence continued, by several prorogations, to Thursday the twentieth day of February, in the nineteenth year of His said Majesty's reign, and in the year of our Lord 1745: being the third session of this Assembly.
- Williamsburg [Va.]: : Printed by William Parks,, M,DCC,XLVI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5873.
1 online resource (, 82 pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Williamsburg.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 5873).
- Cited in:
- Evans 5873
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|