To the Honble. William Gooch, Bart. His Majesty's lieutenant governor, and commander in chief, of the colony and dominion of Virginia, the humble address of the House of Burgesses [electronic resource].
- [Williamsburg, Va. : Printed by William Parks, 1748]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40485.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Williamsburg.
- Followed by the lieutenant governor's answer.
Imprint supplied by Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 40485).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B1415
Shipton and Mooney 40485
- Gooch, William, Sir, 1681-1751.
Virginia. Lieutenant Governor (1727-1749 : Gooch).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|