The way to try all pretended apostles: [electronic resource] : being the substance of two sermons preach'd at Rumford in New-Hampshire, January 1742,3. / By Timothy Walker, A.M. Pastor of the Church of Christ there. ; Publish'd at the desire of the hearers. ; [Five lines of Scripture texts]
- Boston: : Printed by Green, Bushell, and Allen, for S. Eliot in Cornhil., M,DCC,XL,III. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5306.
1 online resource (29,  pages)
- Whitefield, George, 1714-1770.
- Sermons -- 1743.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- A criticism of George Whitefield and his followers.
Half-title: Mr. Walker's sermon on the trial of pretended apostles.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 5306).
- Cited in:
- Evans 5306
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|