The character of a true patriot. [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd at the Thursday-lecture in Boston, August 1. 1745. / By Nathanael Walter, M.A. Pastor of the Second Church of Christ in Roxbury. Interpreter to the Honourable General Pepperrell, and Chaplain to the gallant Col. Richmond's regiment in the late expedition against Cape-Breton.
- Boston: : Printed for D. Henchman in Cornhil., 1745.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5706.
1 online resource (20 pages)
- Moses (Biblical leader).
United States -- History -- King George's War, 1744-1748.
- Sermons -- 1745.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: Mr. Walter's sermon on the character of a true patriot. August 1. 1745.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 5706).
- Cited in:
- Evans 5706
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|