An oration, delivered July 4th, 1783, [electronic resource] : at the request of the inhabitants of the town of Boston; in celebration of the anniversary of American independence. / By Doctor John Warren. ; [Two lines in Latin from Horace]
- Boston: (Commonwealth of Massachsetts [sic]) : Printed by John Gill, in Court-Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18292.
1 online resource (32 pages)
- Fourth of July addresses -- 1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- With a half-title.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 18292).
- Cited in:
- Evans 18292
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|