The group, [electronic resource] : a farce: as lately acted, and to be re-acted, to the wonder of all superior intelligences; nigh head quarters, at Amboyne. In two acts.
- New-York: : Printed by John Anderson, at Beekman's-Slip., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14612.
1 online resource (15,  pages)
- Boston (Mass.) -- History -- Siege, 1775-1776 -- Anecdotes.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Drama.
- Plays -- 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Attributed to Mercy Otis Warren in the Dictionary of American biography.
Date of publication supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 14612).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14612
Hill, F.P. Amer. plays, 313
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|