The Watchman. No. III [electronic resource].
- [New York : Printed by John Holt, 1770]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11919.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Livingston, Robert R., 1718-1775.
De Lancey, James, 1703-1760.
New York (State). General Assembly.
New York (State). Militia.
New York (State). Act for raising a supply of one hundred thousand pounds.
New York (State) -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Concerning the militia law of 1759, and commenting on the political behavior of Robert R. Livingston and Lt. Gov. James De Lancey.
Signed: P. Mount Lookout, New-York, March 10, 1770.
Imprint supplied by Evans. The text was also printed by Holt in the New-York journal, Apr. 19, 1770 (numbers 1424).
Printed in three columns.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 11919).
- Cited in:
- Evans 11919
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|