An oration, delivered March 5th, 1783. [electronic resource] : At the request of the inhabitants of the town of Boston; to commemorate the bloody tragedy of the fifth of March, 1770. / By Doctor Thomas Welsh. ; [Two lines in Latin from Virgil]
- Boston: (Commonwealth of Massachusetts) : Printed by John Gill, in Court-Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18302.
1 online resource (18,  pages)
- Boston Massacre, 1770 -- Anniversaries, etc.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Printed by order of the town of Boston.
With a half-title.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 18302).
- Cited in:
- Evans 18302
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|