Thoughts upon slavery. [electronic resource] / By John Wesley, A.M. ; [Two lines from Genesis]
- [Philadelphia] : London, printed: re-printed in Philadelphia, with notes, and sold by Joseph Crukshank., MD,CC,LXXIV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13146.
1 online resource (83,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Issued as the second title in: The Potent enemies of America laid open ... Philadelphia,  (Evans 13146; Bristol B3814). Also issued separately (Evans 13762).
"Extract of a sermon preached by the Bishop of Gloucester, before the Society for the Propagation of the Gospel at their anniversary meeting, on the 21st of February, 1766."--p. 80-83.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 13146).
- Cited in:
- Evans 13146
- Warburton, William, 1698-1779.
- Contained In:
- [Unknown host].
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|