A poetical epistle to His Excellency George Washington Esq. commander in chief of the armies of the United States of America, [electronic resource] / from an inhabitant of the state of Maryland.
- [Philadelphia] : London printed: Philadelphia re-printed and sold by George Kline, in Third-Street, near Arch-Street., 1781.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17435.
1 online resource (10 pages)
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 -- Poetry.
- Poems -- 1781.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Attributed to Charles Henry Wharton by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 17435).
- Cited in:
- Evans 17435
Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry, 421
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|