A sermon, preach'd June 22d, 1769. [electronic resource] : At the ordination of the Reverend Mr. John Hubbard to the pastoral care of the Church of Christ in Meriden. / By Chauncey Whittelsey, A.M. ; To which are annexed, the charge, and right hand of fellowship.
- New-Haven: : Printed by Thomas and Samuel Green., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11531.
1 online resource (31,  pages)
- Hubbard, John, 1727-1786.
- Ordination sermons -- 1769.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- "The charge; given by the Reverend Mr. Breck, of Springfield."--p. -28.
"The right hand of fellowship; given by the Reverend Dr. Dana, of Wallingford."--p. 28-31.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 11531).
- Cited in:
- Evans 11531
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1649
- Breck, Robert, 1713-1784.
Dana, James, 1735-1812.
First Congregational Church (Meriden, Conn.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|