An almanack for the year of our Lord, 1717. [electronic resource] / [By] N.W.
- [Boston] America: : Printed [by Thomas Fleet?] for the author., 1717 [id est, 1716?].
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1863.
1 online resource ( pages) : illustrations
- Almanacs -- Massachusetts -- 1717.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- At head of title: MDCCXVII.
The sole illustration, a cut of The Man of Signs (Reilly 1783), appeared in several Whittemore almanacs issued without imprint, of which those for 1716, 1718, and 1726 are ascribed by Evans to the printer Thomas Fleet. It appeared later in Nathan Bowen's almanac for 1735, Whittemore's for 1738, and Joseph Stafford's for 1740, all published with Fleet's imprint. No other printer is known to have used the cut.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 1863).
- Cited in:
- Evans 1863
Drake, M. Almanacs, 2975
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|