A letter to the elders and brethren of the baptised churches in Rhode-Island and Narrhagansit [sic], Providence, and Swansy, and branches dependent in places adjacent; [electronic resource] : the love of the Father and the righteousness of Christ his well beloved Son, and comforts of the Holy Spirit be with you all, Amen.
- Other Title:
- Letter to the elders and brethren of the baptised churches ...
- [New-London, Conn.? : Printed by T. Green?, 1725]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2719.
1 online resource (16 pages)
- Baptists -- Rhode Island.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New London.
- Caption title.
Signed by Valentine Wightman and dated: May 20, 1725.
Imprint suggested by Johnson.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 2719).
- Cited in:
- Evans 2719
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1657
Johnson, H.A. New London, 206
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|