An address to my fellow-citizens. [electronic resource] : A public justification, in matters of character, is always disagreeable; but sometimes necessary. ...
- [Philadelphia : publisher not identified, 1771]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12287.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Alcoholic beverage industry -- Pennsylvania.
Alcoholic beverage industry -- New Jersey.
Liquors -- Gaging and testing.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed: Isaac Wikoff. July 11, 1771. Responding to reports that he had adulterated the quality and falsified accounts of the quantity of rum which he had sold in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Includes certificates and affidavits written by customers and employees to support his innocence; most are dated at Philadelphia.
Text in two columns; printed area measures 39.6 x 21.0 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 12287).
- Cited in:
- Evans 12287
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 2729
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|