The first declaration of His Highness William Henry, by the grace of God Prince of Orang. &c. [electronic resource] : Of the reasons inducing him to appear in arms in the Kingdom of England, for preserving of the Protestant religion and for restoring the lawes & liberties of England, Scotland, & Ireland.
- Boston, : Printed for B. Harrris [sic] at the London Coffee-House., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39251.
1 online resource (16 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Revolution of 1688.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Caption title.
Dated Oct. 10, 1688. An additional declaration (pages 15-16) is dated Oct. 24, 1688.
Imprint from colophon.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 39251).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B91
Shipton and Mooney 39251
Wing (2nd edition) W2332A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.