His Highness the Prince of Orange [electronic resource] : His letter to the Lords Spiritual and Temporal assembled at Westminster in this present convention. January 22. 1688.
- Boston, : Printed by R.P. [id est, Richard Pierce] for Benjamin Harris at the London-Coffee-House,, 1689.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39252.
1 online resource ( pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Revolution of 1688.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Imprint from colophon.
"The address of the Lords Spiritual & Temporal and Commons assembled at Westminster in the present convention, die Martis, 22. Jan. 1688," "The Prince's answer. Die Mecurii. Jan 23. 1688," and two orders, dated Jan. 2 and Feb. 2, 1688, pages . Dates are according to the old style calendar.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 39252).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B92
Shipton and Mooney 39252
Wing (2nd edition) W2360A
- England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|