His Highness the Prince of Orange, his letter to the Lords Spiritual and Temporal assembled at Westminster, in this present convention [electronic resource].
- Boston, : Printed by S.G. [id est, Samuel Green] for S. Phillips at the town-house, 1689.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 501.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Great Britain -- History -- Revolution of 1688.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Followed by: The address of the Lords Spiritual, and Temporal, and Commons. Assembled at Westminster, in this present convention. Jan. 22. 1688 [/]9. To His Highness the Prince of Orange ... [and] the Princes answer.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 501).
- Cited in:
- Evans 501
Wing (2nd edition) W2360
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 145
- England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|