The duty of Christian soldiers, when called to war, to undertake it in the name of God. [electronic resource] : A discourse delivered at a lecture in Lebanon April 24, 1755 at the desire of a number of soldiers going out for the defence of our country against the encroachments of the French. : And now published at their desire, and the desire of some other hearers. / By Solomon Williams, A.M. Pastor of the First Church in Lebanon.
- N. London, [id est, New London, Conn.]: : Printed and sold by T. and J. Green,, 1755.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7596.
1 online resource (, 35,  pages)
- United States -- History -- French and Indian War, 1755-1763.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New London.
- Half-title: Mr. Williams's sermon of the duty of Christian soldiers.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 7596).
- Cited in:
- Evans 7596
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1685
Johnson, H.A. New London, 636
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|