Cuba mia [videorecording] = My Cuba / Gua Gua Films ; produced by Rhonda L. Mitrani and Elizabeth Dascal ; written and directed by Rhonda L. Mitrani.
- Other Title:
- My Cuba
- New York, NY : Latin American Video Archives, distributor, c2004.
- Jewish diaspora in the Americas collection
1 videocassette (49 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 1/2 in.
- Jews -- Florida -- Miami -- History -- 20th century.
Jews, Cuban -- Florida -- Miami -- History -- 20th century.
Jews -- Cuba -- Migrations.
Cuba -- Ethnic relations.
- Documentary films.
- In English and Spanish with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- VHS - NTSC.
- "My Cuba documents the story of a group of Cuban-born U.S. Jews who return on a tour to Cuba of their childhood to find it both hauntingly familiar and radically changed."--Container.
- Editor, Katie McQuerrey ; music, Danny Mordujovich.
- Originally released in 2001.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Mitrani, Rhonda L. , Director, Producer
Dascal, Elizabeth. , Producer
Mordujovich, Danny. , Composer
Gua Gua Films. , Producer
Latin American Video Archives. , Distributor
Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Web link:
- The Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund Home Page