An humble enquiry into the nature of the dependency of the American colonies upon the Parliament of Great-Britain, and the right of Parliament to lay taxes on the said colonies. [electronic resource] / By a freeholder of South-Carolina. ; [Twenty lines of quotations]
- Other Title:
- Humble enquiry into the nature of the dependency of the American colonies.
- [Charleston, S.C.? : publisher not identified], Printed in the year M,DCC,LXIX.  (Price twelve shillings and sixpence.)
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11542.
1 online resource (, 26 pages)
- Great Britain. Parliament
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
- Place of Publication:
- United States South Carolina Charleston.
- Attributed to John Joachim Zubly by Evans.
Place of publication suggested by Evans.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets enclosing "Price twelve shillings and sixpence." in imprint transcription.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 11542).
- Cited in:
- Evans 11542
Gould and Morgan. South Carolina, 293
Adams, T.R. Brit. pamphlets, 69-34a
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|