A sermon, preached in Christ Church and St. Peter's, Philadelphia: on Wednesday, May 9, 1798. [electronic resource] : Being the day appointed by the president, as a day of fasting, humiliation, and prayer, throughout the United States of North America. / By James Abercrombie, A.M. one of the Assistant Ministers of Christ-Church and St. Peter's. ; Published by request.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by John Ormrod, numbers 41, Chesnut-Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33263.
1 online resource (38,  pages)
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1809.
- Fast day sermons -- 1798 May 9.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 33263).
- Cited in:
- Evans 33263
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|