A poetical dialogue between two dead bodies, a saint, and a sinner. [electronic resource] / Composed by Joseph Adams, who was blind from the time he was about a fortnight old. ; Together with the remarkable conversion of a little boy, who died in the tenth year of his age.
- Windsor [Vt.]: : Printed by Alden Spooner, and sold to booksellers and others., M,DCC,XCV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47335.
1 online resource (12 pages)
Children -- Conversion to Christianity.
- Poems -- 1795.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Vermont Windsor.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 47335).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B9009
Shipton and Mooney 47335
McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 324
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|